I’m obsessed with those magazine features that show you what people have in their bags. My sister carries everything she needs in an adorable little cross-body bag the size of a clutch. One of my friends carries a shoulder bag that reminds me of Mary Poppins’ carpet bag with a lamp inside. I’m convinced that the contents of our bags are equivalent to handwriting analysis.
The contents of my bag change all the time. Here’s what was inside my bag today…
THE BAG: Kooba
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Gotham By Midnight Vol. 1: We Do Not Sleep (The New 52) by Ray Fawkes, Andrea Sorrentino
- 27 Fiction Writing Blunders – and How Not To Make Them! by James Scott Bell
- Stila Convertible Color
- Mac Lipstick
- NYX Lip Liner
- Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function
- Supernatural Dean Winchester Makeup Bag
- Business Cards
- Supernatural Necklaces
- “Daily Disappointments” Notebook & Pen
What’s in your bag today?
If you missed What’s in My Bag? #16, you can see it here.