I’m obsessed with those magazine features that show you what people have in their bags. My sister carries everything she needs in an adorable little cross-body bag the size of a clutch. One of my friends carries a shoulder bag that reminds me of Mary Poppins’ carpet bag with a lamp inside. I’m convinced that the contents of our bags are equivalent to handwriting analysis.
The contents of my bag change all the time. Here’s what was inside my bag today…
THE BAG: Marc by Marc Jacobs Workwear
- Honeycomb Decomposition Book
- Jewelry Organizer
- Supernatural Necklace (a gift from my friend Bonnie Burton)
- Luggage Tag for my Trakdot
- Scarf to Wear on the Plane
- Macbook Air
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar
- UNBREAKABLE Stickers & Jewelry
- L’Occitane Hand Cream
- Makeup Bag
What’s in your bag today?
If you missed What’s in My Bag? #5, you can see it here.